Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Bake for 60 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package (3 3/8 ounces) instant vanilla pudding (unprepared)
- 1 teapoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree (pure)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Dash of Himalayan salt
It’s very important to melt the butter and not do room temperature. If you don’t melt the butter, the bread will come out more cakey and taste like a cookie.